Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Losing weight and being fit

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    To TS, have you tried eating only one meal a day? Not eating after 6 PM - A lot of people I know practice this method, and some of them effectively lost weight in a month. I am not sure though if they also do exercise on the side, but I'm sure it'll help.
    The after 6 diet is very effective when my wife tried it. However, she couldn't continue for a longer time because it goes against our lifestyle. Maybe if there is a dire need to lose a lot of weight then I would recommend the "after 6 diet" because it is one of the easiest. But OMAD is a different thing because you get to eat just once a day which means the fasting is fore 20 hours or more. That may go against the weak stomach where the acidity will be dominant.
    Alexandoy is right, the "after 6 diet" does not strictly restrict you to OMAD. You can have breakfast, lunch, or in-betweens whenever you like, you only don't eat after 18:00 hours and resume eating after 00:00 the next day. You can also try taking less water. Drinking water makes us bloated and that might cause your weight gain temporarily.
    If you are on OMAD, it's very difficult to not take a lot of liquid especially in your fasting window. It's very hard to control the craving, so the water helps you to manage your hunger till it's your eating period.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    If you are on OMAD, it's very difficult to not take a lot of liquid especially in your fasting window. It's very hard to control the craving, so the water helps you to manage your hunger till it's your eating period.
    I mean during the "after 6" diet aside from not eating any food after 18:00, you can also try not to take any liquid whatsoever. OMAD or One Meal A Day is a different kind of diet altogether.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I mean during the "after 6" diet aside from not eating any food after 18:00, you can also try not to take any liquid whatsoever. OMAD or One Meal A Day is a different kind of diet altogether.
    Maybe some people might find it very easy not to take any liquid in that window but personally, I find it very difficult not to drink more liquid often as long as I'm off my feeding window.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Maybe some people might find it very easy not to take any liquid in that window but personally, I find it very difficult not to drink more liquid often as long as I'm off my feeding window.
    I see. If you are entirely motivated to lose weight, like say you want to have a beach body before summer comes, you have to or else you'll fail. Nevertheless, it's all good.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I see. If you are entirely motivated to lose weight, like say you want to have a beach body before summer comes, you have to or else you'll fail. Nevertheless, it's all good.
    I think that I'm doing well at the moment as I'm not seeing any signs of giving up on my part. My body is very much responding well to adjusting to eating one meal a day and taking more of fluids. I'm very certain about being successful in achieving my goals.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation jolter604's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Welcome to mecca

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE=Heatman;3239417][QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3239387]
    I think that I'm doing well at the moment as I'm not seeing any signs of giving up on my part. My body is very much responding well to adjusting to eating one meal a day and taking more of fluids. I'm very certain about being successful in achieving my goals.
    That sounds great. I hope you get to meet your target goals anytime soon. All the best!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3239477][QUOTE=Heatman;3239417]
    That sounds great. I hope you get to meet your target goals anytime soon. All the best!
    Definitely! As long as I'm absolutely committed to my routine on both workouts, diet and lifestyle, I'm most likely to have my goals accomplished sooner than later.

It's hasn't been an easy ride but I'm bent on having it go the way I please.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions