• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Filipino weighlifter wins gold in Asian games

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hidilyn Diaz of the Philippines won the gold in the 53 kg weightlifting women's category. She last won a silver medal in the Rio Olympics 2 years ago. For her feat, Diaz will be awarded 2 million pesos by the Philippine Olympic Committee, the same amount from the Philippine Sports Commission, 1 million from the Philippine ambassador to Indonesia where the games were held. Another 1 million pesos from a sports organization and 500,000 pesos from her local government. The total of 6.5 million pesos is around $130,000.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Wow, that's a massive sum of money! Congratulations to her on winning the gold. I wonder how many years she dedicated to the sport? I hope she makes intelligent decisions regarding her purse and not be like other athletes who splurge into luxuries after obtaining them. I hope she can be part of the next Olympics and be on top of the podium next time.