• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mark Bell the Bodybuilder!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
41 Year old powerlifter Mark Bell is becoming a bodybuilder. Here are some pics he posted starting a few weeks ago and some other pics. Mark Bell's transformation into bodybuilding has been amazing! Keep an eye out for a Mark Bell Bio coming soon!
Mark Bell2018

Mark Bell2018 1

Mark Bell2018 3

Mark Bell2018 4

Mark Bell2018 5

Mark Bell2018 6

From Mark Bell:
When I look in the mirror I’m not looking at myself.
-
I’m not taking random selfies to see “how jacked I am”. I’m looking at Mark Bell, I’m looking at a body of work, I’m looking at a thing.
-
It is now my job to improve this thing/machine in every possible way, every single day.
-
This isn’t about who you were this is about who you’ll become. Keep working, keep building and before you know it your dreams will have not only been fully realized but they’ll have already happened.
-
NEVER TRADE YOUR PASSION FOR GLORY.
-
NEVER LET GO OF THE THINGS THAT HURT YOU.
PEOPLE OFTEN SAY PUT IT BEHIND YOU.... I SAY NO WAY. I’M TAKING A GIANT **** YOU AND I’M WEARING IT ON MY SHOULDER EVERYDAY AS A REMINDER.
-
YOU HAVE A LOT TO PROVE MARK. YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN PEOPLE YOUR TRUE POWER YET. YOU HAVEN’T DONE **** YET. SHOW THEM THAT YOU CAN HANG, YOU CAN DO THIS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SHOW YOURSELF THE CHANGES YOU CAN MAKE!
-
USE THE PAIN AND SCARS OF YESTERDAY AS AMMO TO ARM YOURSELF TO DESTROY YOUR GOALS TODAY!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
That was a sick transformation!

He ended up winning his class and coming 2nd in the overall class.