• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fruits for dinner to reduce weight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had come across one diet that is simple but I think effective. It will be fruits only for you dinner. It wouldn't matter what you eat for lunch, even how much is not an issue. But for dinner time, you can only eat fruits. Even vegetables are not recommended, I don't know why. I am not really overweight so I don't think it applies to me for now.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There can be a lot of sugar contained in fruit though, and this can actually hurt your chances for losing weight. So to many carbs from fruit can make you fat actually, and also the fructose that they contain can cause insulin levels to spike as well. Fruits like all carbs should be consumed before 2 p.m., so the body is able to burn off the energy before you go to bed, rather than storing it as fat.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Apples and bananas could work. They have more than enough water content to make you feel full after eating it. Plus, bananas contain fiber and potassium to keep you from retaining water and bloat. Keep in mind though that bananas somehow make your poop hard, so there's a possibility of constipation.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I actually tried this diet once and it's effective since it tells you to eat only fruits at dinner time. Fruits has a lot of water, vitamins and fibre and it won't get you fat. Also you can juice it and drink it as a healthy shake. Substituting a meal with fruits also helps in cleaning the body.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Portion control is key. Eating fruits exclusively for dinner is okay as long as it's a reasonable small size portion. Everything is perspective.

E

Elite Performance

Banned
Top Tip, never consume fruit or fruit use prior to or post meal, The fruit will react with the food and start a fermentation process within the stomach hindering digestion