• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bachchan congratulates powerlifter Gaurav Sharma

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Bachchan congratulates powerlifter Gaurav Sharma
IANS/New Delhi
Last Updated at August 29, 2018

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan congratulated powerlifter Gaurav Sharma on winning two gold medals at the European Championship.

Bachchan met Gaurav on the sets of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' in Mumbai. He also wished him luck for the upcoming event, Mr Olympia 2018, to be held in Las Vegas in September.

Gaurav, while sharing his experience with Bachchan, also gave some health tips to the megastar.

"When I met him (Bachchan), I was little nervous but he made me feel comfortable. He is very genuine person, so down to earth. I am honoured to meet him. He congratulated me and also wished me luck. I will keep working hard to make our nation proud in international arena," Gaurav told IANS.

"He is a sports lover and with curiosity, Bachchan asked me about the sport (powerlifting) rules and competition. I also want to thank Bhupinder Sir for helping me make my dream come true."

Gaurav is a mahant (priest) in a temple in Chandni Chowk. In 2007, he won four gold medals at the Commonwealth Championship in New Zealand. At the 2016 World Championship, he clinched two gold medals in England.

--IANS

ajb/bg

(This story has not been edited by musclemecca staff and is from a syndicated feed.)