• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC welterweight title fight - Woodley vs Till

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley will defend his belt against upcoming welterweight Darren Till of UK. Till is undefeated with 17 wins while Woodley has 18 wins and 3 defeats. The common denominator of the 2 is Stephen Thompson who got a draw from Woodley although Woodley won the rematch. Till had won a decision over Thompson in a lackluster fight.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

This fight is a great matchup, their styles play into each other. This fight is the hardest fight to predict in a while in UFC, but I'm rooting for Tyron. His most significant disadvantage is his mentality thing. I mean, his mentality is what made him both get and defend that belt because his gameplans are consequences of that mentality he has. Good luck to him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was very disappointed with this fight because I was expecting something that is a slambang or brutal contest. But in fairness, it was brutal although the brutality was one-sided. Darren Till did not show any offense and his defense was quite good until he was hit by Woodley's haymaker. When he fell down, that was the start of his end. Till surrendered with a tapout due to a neck choke. It was really uneventful and so one-sided.