• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A balanced meal

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not really about the diet but just the meal you take when you are on a workout program. I prefer a balanced meal of meat or fish and vegetables and fruits. Maybe it is mere psychological in effect but I feel stronger when my meal is balanced. We are meat eaters at home that's why I try to add vegetables and fish as often as I can. When I eat only fish and vegetables, it seems like I easily get tired.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You always hear that you should eat a balanced meal- and these should include the three core food groups. A portioned plate should include a balance of a quarter of proteins, a quarter of carbohydrates and half the plate should be vegetables as well. Some carbs should include rice, pasta, potatoes to name a few- also include some protein-rich foods on your plate including eggs, red meats, cheese and milk. Include some vegetables for a healthy metabolism- this would include along with vegetables, some fruits, nuts, and herbs as well.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, we can workout all we want, but without a proper diet behind that effort, we will ruin it.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's the same with me, I'm also a meat eater coming. From a family of meat eaters and eating inly vegetables and fish nakes me weak. I really don't know if it's only psychological but I really tire easily if I don't eat any meat. Also a vegetable and fish diet always makes me hungry compared to a meat diet.