• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's the best Meat to eat in a Keto diet?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I recently started a keto diet and I just want to know what is the most effective meat to eat in a ketogenic diet? And is there a meat that is not good or effective in keto diet?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't tried any kind of diet but I heard that Keto diet is about eating meat and other food that is rich in protein. Rice is not mentioned so maybe you have to substitute rice with bread of vegetables particularly salad. My idea is beef and pork which are good for giving us protein.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The ketogenic diet has become quite popular- this diet is a very low carb and high fat diet, which they say is good for weight loss and diabetes. This diet limits your carbs to 20-50 grams per day- and fish and shellfish are very keto-friendly. Shrimp and most crabs contain no carbs and also salmon, sardines and mackerel and other fatty fish are good for a keto diet as well.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only good meat I know that you can eat in plenty and is healthy is fish, chicken, liver and sea food in general. You really need to get advice from a nutritionist.

P

pgcc604

The ketogenic diet has become quite popular- this diet is a very low carb and high fat diet, which they say is good for weight loss and diabetes. This diet limits your carbs to 20-50 grams per day- and fish and shellfish are very keto-friendly. Shrimp and most crabs contain no carbs and also salmon, sardines and mackerel and other fatty fish are good for a keto diet as well.
I have no idea really I just wanted to comment that these diets keto diet whatever diet liquid diets Atkins diets they come and go I've been involved in this for 31 years and body rolling as a competitor as a judge. there's one diet that works a diet that you incorporate into your lifestyle not one that you do for 12 weeks like a keto diet that can't be sustained everyday. and something like a keto diet is a gimmick yeah of course you're going to lose body fat you drop your carbs to that lower level but how long can you maintain that and also it's unnecessary to go to those extremes to lose body fat if you know what you're doing. if you don't know what you're doing I guess it's good cuz you got a guy that'll work you'll probably put the weight back on once you start eating again that's why I say the best thing to do is learn how to eat correctly for yourself for your body not for anybody else's body for your body. so don't take a generic nutrition plan out of a magazine or a website and apply it to you cuz most likely it's not going to work cuz it's not designed for you. you have to figure out what works for you how many carbs do you need a day to grow and stay fairly lean and not get bloated and fat, you got to figure out how much protein you need a day how much good fats you need a day you also got to figure out if you need to include cardio on the off season or not most of the times I would say no that is not a good thing to do in the off season unless you're like a type of endomorph who holds a lot of body fat then yes you should be doing cardio. I just can't stand gimmick diets

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk