• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your best Superhero Movie?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Since there's a lot of superhero movies being made in the last two decades and it seems that more films are scheduled to be made in the future. What Superhero Movie do you think is the best?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say my favorite superhero is Swamp Thing- he is a humanoid/plant elemental creature and fights to protect his swamp home- the environment in general and humanity from various supernatural or terrorist threats. The movie SwapThing movie came out in 1982 and has Andrienne Barbeau in it so that may be one reason I like it.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

1. Captain America Civil War
2. The Avengers
3. The Dark Knight
4. Logan
5. Doctor Strange
6. Thor Ragnarok
7. Man of Steel
8. Spider-Man Homecoming
9. Deadpool
10. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I know this ranking seems very Marvel-biased, but let’s face it - at least live action wise, DC has little to nothing going for itself.

A

aaron

I actually think Winter Soldier is a better movie but I had to give it to Avengers for successfully pulling all those threads together into something great (and unprecedented)

B

bourehim

Batman, the darkness of it all suits my temper, and it has gotten more serious and philosophical over the years.