• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to Cook Pork in a Keto Diet?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm on a high fat ketogenic diet and that's why I eat a lot of pork. What's the best way of cooking pork in a keto diet?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A good one would be Mozzarella Pork Chops and to ketofy your pork chops- you could start with seasoning each side of the pork chop, after that add both olive oil and butter to your skillet after it heats up, then sear for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides. Then place the pork chops on a baking tray, and top each pork chop with two tomato slices and a slice of mozzarella cheese- then place under broiler at 375F in the oven till cheese is melted, which is about 5 minutes.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know about Keto diet but in cooking pork it is broiled or roasted. That is the best pork dish for me - barbecued over charcoal. The roasting or broiling removes the dirt and other unsavory elements to make the pork a cleaner and healthier food. Pork has a bad reputation regarding health because some people do not cook it very well.