• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cauliflower Rice

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

One good alternative for rice is cauliflower rice which unlike rice, it only contains only 20-25 calories per cup and is a very good dish for keto enthusiasts.
Cauliflower Rice is very easy to make, just pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice and then cooked in a pan with olive oil, season with salt and pepper or some butter.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the first time that I've heard of cauliflower rice. I thought the cauliflower is mixed with rice because that's usually a Chinese style of food. When you say chicken rice it means the chicken bits are mixed with the rice. Anyway, it looks like a healthy substitute for rice regardless if the cauliflower is a vegetable with no carbs. I would try it. Thank you for sharing this info.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This cauliflower rice looks very easy to make yourself but you can buy it as well, and you can use a box grater with medium-sized holes to make it yourself- the ones you traditionally use for cheese I see. You can then saute the rice in some olive oil or other oil for 5 to 8 minutes- caulifower is very low in carbs so it fits well in the keto diet also.