• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carbohydrates Explained with Chris Tuttle

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Great video and I agree that people who are substituting good food with food with no micronutrients but with the same caloric content are losing a lot in the nutrition game. I mean like the video suggests, why would you opt for unhealthy food for your calories? Always think about how micro nutrients can help you become healthy and you can't go wrong.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You really need your micronutrients everyday, because our bodies need these vitamins and minerals to function, and they are only required in a small amount. You need calcium- so have some milk, yogurt, spinach or sardines. Vitamin B12- try some beef, fish, cheese and eggs. To get your Zinc try some cashews or turkey and Potassium you could eat potatoes, apricots, and bananas.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great video and I agree that people who are substituting good food with food with no micronutrients but with the same caloric content are losing a lot in the nutrition game. I mean like the video suggests, why would you opt for unhealthy food for your calories? Always think about how micro nutrients can help you become healthy and you can't go wrong.

When someone decides to take unhealthy foods, such individuals should be well prepared to suffer the consequences of their feeding habits because it's definitely going to come knocking once the side effects are due. This is actually one of the main reasons why I chose to eat with the instructions of my dietician who is an expert in the field. Guiding my feeding habits in the right path will only help to serve me good with my general health in check.