• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of pet do you have?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I love pets and right now I have 2 dogs, a Pointer and a Dalmatian, a lot of freshwater fishes in 2 big tanks, a bunch of kabir and Sassoux chickens which I bought 10 years ago and multiplied, were now benefitting from the eggs they're laying, and seven cats which I really don't own but they seem to like it here and just decided to stay.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I love pets and right now I have 2 dogs, a Pointer and a Dalmatian, a lot of freshwater fishes in 2 big tanks, a bunch of kabir and Sassoux chickens which I bought 10 years ago and multiplied, were now benefitting from the eggs they're laying, and seven cats which I really don't own but they seem to like it here and just decided to stay.

Wow! You do have a lot. Our household has two cats, both males (I am not sure about their breed though). One was given to us by a customer, and the other one was adopted by my mother when he saw him on the street. We also pet one more stray cat, we give him food from time to time, but he doesn't necessarily stay in the house. I wonder how it feels to own a dog? We prefer cats because they are not that clumsy when it comes to their waste and they self-clean themselves which is fantastic.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Right now I have a male mature cat , an adorable shih tzu female dog. It used to be when during my childhood days we had a doberman, a shepherd, a siamese cat, a chihuahua, and other dog breeds. We keep our dog inside the house and are really pets. I remember we lie on the stomach of our shepherd when we watch tv. Our dog joins us when we swim in the river during summer and he used to take our shorts and run off with it. We would also play like we were drowning and our shepherd will really swim towards us and take our arm towards the river bank.

SQWUIDD

SQWUIDD

Wife and I have 4 rescue cats from the streets lol

We found em in a box behind our building 3 years ago

Best choice ever to take them
They’re great and extremely friendly and affectionate

They do get crazy sometimes (usually all 4 at once bc they all play together ) and run around my house and knock everything over constantly

But they are awesome little companions

A

aaron

I have a boxer and a black lab, which are both great dogs.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Wow! You do have a lot. Our household has two cats, both males (I am not sure about their breed though). One was given to us by a customer, and the other one was adopted by my mother when he saw him on the street. We also pet one more stray cat, we give him food from time to time, but he doesn't necessarily stay in the house. I wonder how it feels to own a dog? We prefer cats because they are not that clumsy when it comes to their waste and they self-clean themselves which is fantastic.

Well they're good guard dogs specially at night or when noones home. It's great to have dogs they're a good deterrent for burglars and thieves they're also fun to play with but the hard part is grooming them and cleaning their mess. We a lot of cats too, well we didn't buy them or something, they just came in our property and stayed. Cats are a noisy bunch more so at nights when they are active.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I have a corn snake named Milo. He’s a cutie patootie and has such a huge personality! I raised him from a teeny tiny hatchling and it’s been so fun watching him grow. He always pokes his head out when he hears me come home from work. His 2nd birthday is next month

B

bourehim

I have a dog named Iago, a real pain to manage and seems to have more attitude and personality than I have.

P

pamz21

i own 3 dogs, but before I also own cats in my previous house.. I prefer having dogs than cats, even though cats are sweet, but cats poop on very hard places to search for, and really smelly too. unlike having dogs also cute and lovable, but easy to train. good for house guard too.
although sometimes they are quite a pain in ass because they are too naughty wrecks every rags in my house.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

We initially had chickens only. Unfortunately, we were almost robbed last week so that resulted in us buying a dog which was breastfeeding. Yesterday when I went to visit my family I found they had bought two more puppies. So we now own chickens and dogs.