• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Attracts you most to the opposite sex?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I would say that I'm attracted to free spirited women, adventurous women with long hair, I think that having long hair is sexy.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

There is a saying that goes "You'll get tired of a pretty face in 40 days, but you'll still long for more with someone who has great character in 40 years." I like seeing attractive women, but I value their intellect, character, and values more than anything else. I also have this weakness with smexy (smart and sexy) girls.

K

kinescoach62

I second the notion of Novice Ninja. She smart and sexy and she got my attention

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I have to be honest with you guys but I don' think I can live with a woman with no beautiful legs. Never mind the top but its physical attraction first than other things deeper things like kindness and all. But as they say the essential is invisible to the eye and that why communication is really important in a relationship.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I have to be honest with you guys but I don' think I can live with a woman with no beautiful legs. Never mind the top but its physical attraction first than other things deeper things like kindness and all. But as they say the essential is invisible to the eye and that why communication is really important in a relationship.

I am with you with the legs, especially those long and lean-legged ones. I am also more physically attracted to women who have whiter skin, I am not racist, but that's just what I prefer, no reason whatsoever. And you are on point with the intellect aspect of things, she should at least jive with me during conversations, or else our relationship won't work out.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They say that men's brains are particularly attracted to curvy women- especially women with wide hips and skinny waists because they are the most fertile. But physical attraction does not always lead to a good relationship though, so be careful with any long term relationships- HaHa!

B

bourehim

I'm attracted to physical appearance like most men at first glance, after that many things defines if I will continue being attracted or not, her being feminin and having a good heart for example. because most beautiful women lack that.