• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Red and Broen Rice for Weight-loss and Good Nutrition

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Red and Brown Rice are unpolished rice which is rich in fiber making it more filling and heavier. It's a high fiber low energy density food which contains Resistant Starch which is s healthy carb which promotes weight-loss. It's more nutritious and flavorful than the well milled white rice.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both the red and brown rice have similar nutritional profiles including th harvesting process- and they are either un-hulled or partially hulled types of rice. This means you get to chew on the bran and germ that are known to have a lot of health benefits. Brown rice can be found around the globe- while the red one is found in the Himalayan mountains, southern Tibet, and southern India.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We were in the cool place called Baguio last weekend. Before going back home, we ate at a diner called Cafe in the Ruins. After ordering the dishes, my niece requested red rice instead of the common white rice. That's her choice, fine. But when I saw the price I was disgusted because the red rice is more expensive than the white rice. My niece is health conscious and that's the price to pay for that idiosyncrasy.