• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight boxing championship – Joshua vs Povetkin

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The planned fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder fell through and Joshua decided to take on Russian Alexander Povetkin instead. The fight will be held in Wembley Stadium on Saturday, September 22. The 26-year old Joshua will be staking his 4 belts - WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO against the 39-year old Russian.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I've seen the fight, and I would like to give compliments to the referee for doing such a great job. He made sure Povetkin's head did not hit the canvas and stopped it from banging over and over. Pure professionalism and humanity showed by the referee.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a great night for Povetkin with his inside punches that was hurting Joshua who looked beaten with his bloody nose. But before the end in the 7th round, Povetkin appeared to have lost steam and that’s the opportunity for Joshua to turn the winds of fate. After a knockdown, Povetkin stood up only to be peppered with a relentless barrage of punches causing the referee to stop the fight.