• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF Superflyweight championship – Ancajas vs Santiago

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino Jerwin Ancajas will defend his IBF superflyweight title against Mexican Alejandro Santiago on September 28 at Oracle Arena in the Bay area, California. It will be the 6th defense of Ancajas and he is poised as the favorite in the fight. The last fight of Ancajas was a win over compatriot Jonas Sultan which was expected to be a knockout but resulted in just a unanimous decision.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The result of the 12-round fight for the IBF superflyweight championship was unexpected. No one had seen to fight to go 12 rounds but it did. The expected knockout by Ancajas did not come and making matters worse is the decision of a split draw which means Ancajas will retain the title. The style of Santiago made it hard for Ancajas to get a knockout win. Or perhaps Ancajas had lost his knockout punch?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I've seen the fight, and Jerwin Ancajas should have won by split or unanimous but in the end declared a draw. He was robbed and does not deserve it. It was a close fight and a tough one to call, but I think the champion should have won.