• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Du30 Drug War really Inhumane?

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
The latest tirade against Philippine President DU30 by the ICC concerns about the EJKs committed by his Drug war. But we ask: Is the drug war really a bad thing? Is it the same as Hitler's war machine that killed millions of Jews in the process and other innocent war victims? Is it the same as Mao's cultural purge/cleansing where millions of peasants have been killed? Or are all these just political manueverings by parties against DU30s rule? Nothing more than a demolition job.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It may or may not be, and I am not sure because I firmly believe everyone deserves a second chance to change. On a side note, what I find atrocious is a junkie continent like North America telling Duterte to lay off their fellow junkies, none of these potheads know how dangerous shabu is in the first place.