• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eating Pork ain't that Bad

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Pork is high in protein and rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It's best to eat lean pork with the fat trimmed off. Tenderloin and Sirloin are some of the lean cuts which pound for pound is healthier than chicken. Pork is considered the second healthiest meat, buffalo meat being the healthiest.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It's true. Pork utterly is the other white meat. Ounce for ounce, pork tenderloin has less fat than a chicken breast. And food scientists are finding methods to make it leaner and leaner each year.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you do pork right, it can offer some healthy options- eating lean cuts like tenderloin, loin chops and sirloin roast are some of the better cuts. You should stay away from bacon and other fatty cuts, because they are very high in artery- clogging saturated fat and cholesterol, and not for everyday eating. Baked ham and lunch meat fall somewhere in the middle when it comes to fat and calories.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people say that pork is bad for our health and I usually hear that statement from the vegans and those with religion that do not permit the eating of pork. If pork is indeed bad then how come the pork eaters are still thriving? I was surprise to learn that pork is a staple in Norway and in other Scandinavian countries. We have doctors here who say that pork is bad but they couldn't explain the reason for that statement. My take on pork is that you cook it well done and it will be a healthy food.

A

aaron

Yeah, pork is just really a misunderstood and underused source of protein.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I love pozole
Very tasty

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cook a whole pork tenderloin at least every other week. I have an awesome recipe!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I personally don't like eating meat but pork is an exception for me when it comes to meat.

I love my pork meat grilled.

C

Concentrix

Eating pork is not bad. But eating too much pork is bad and also bad in losing weight. Worse, if you eat a meat that came from a pig died from illness which is called double dead it will cause diarrhea and food poisoning. So be careful in buying pork meat in the public meat. Determine the healthy ones from the double dead.

P

pamz21

very interesting topic about pork, i kind of understand the pork like bacon would be
clogging saturated fat and cholesterol.
but I didn't know that p
ork tenderloin have less fat than a chicken breast, this gave me a whole new ideas about pork.
and see the good thing that it could offer.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff