• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best physical performance books

E

Elite Performance

Banned
What is your own personal favourite physical performance ???
It can be audio book or kindle/ebook or paperback, feel free to say why you believe it to be valuable and even post a link

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks but we don't need the site to be spammed with links.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think that I read somewhere that links aren't allowed as a result of getting ahead of getting spams flooding into the site which would make everything messy. Anyways, it's good that posters are being reminded here to avoid doing so as well.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

I think that I read somewhere that links aren't allowed as a result of getting ahead of getting spams flooding into the site which would make everything messy. Anyways, it's good that posters are being reminded here to avoid doing so as well.
Some people come in here only to post their links. They post a bunch of crap posts just to beat the posting requirements and then they try to sneak thier link in. Then they are gone. We do not allow that.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Some people come in here only to post their links. They post a bunch of crap posts just to beat the posting requirements and then they try to sneak thier link in. Then they are gone. We do not allow that.

This is why it's actually good for any forum owner to be very active on his or her forum in order to root out such person's with bad intentions when joining any forum.

It's very paramount to hire moderators to help keep the forum from being bombarded with such links should the site owner not have the time to always be online.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never bought to many books on body building as a kid, but remember buying a lot of magazines called Muscle Builder & Power in the mid 70s to late 70s - they always had a lot of good info in them, and they were fun to read as well. They always had a saying or motto under the title of this magazine that read - THE ADVANCED MUSCLE AND POWER BUILDING MAGAZINE CHAMPIONS BELIEVE IN

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never bought to many books on body building as a kid, but remember buying a lot of magazines called Muscle Builder & Power in the mid 70s to late 70s - they always had a lot of good info in them, and they were fun to read as well. They always had a saying or motto under the title of this magazine that read - THE ADVANCED MUSCLE AND POWER BUILDING MAGAZINE CHAMPIONS BELIEVE IN

Books are not really my favorite when it comes to trying to make use of a medium to enlighten myself with my workouts. I find reading books on such topic to be very boring and it's actually the reason why I prefer to make use of video clips.

C

Concentrix

I do not read books related to workout because we are living in the 21st century and videos are popular and commonly used media to help a person know the do's and dont's in working out at a gym and foods that should be put in a diet to lose weight or gain muscle or simply following the cardio exercises shown in the videos.

B

bourehim

Books are for those at a mastery level, because authors go into more details, for the rest, it's better to just watch videos.

A

Athanas

Nice though people are moving away from such books. They are adopting the internet more.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff