• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBO bantamweight title fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Dasmarinas retained his IBO bantamweight belt with a split draw against Manyo Plange who is undefeated with 17 wins with 15KOs. Dasmarinas has 28 wins, 2 losses with 19 KOs. It was a slambang action from start to finish as the Tanzanian gave the Filipino champion a run for his money. It was fortunate that Dasmarinas got a draw to at least retain his title.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Michael Dasmarinas retained his IBO bantamweight belt with a split draw against Manyo Plange who is undefeated with 17 wins with 15KOs. Dasmarinas has 28 wins, 2 losses with 19 KOs. It was a slambang action from start to finish as the Tanzanian gave the Filipino champion a run for his money. It was fortunate that Dasmarinas got a draw to at least retain his title.

It was sheer luck that Dasmarinas got a Split Draw because the way I saw the fight Manyo Plange was ahead of points but I think the judges didn't saw it as convincing that's why Dasmarinas retained his title. It was a good fight both fighters traded blows with Manyo Plange being undefeated and it was an exciting fight. But I really think Dasmarinas could be better, he needs to develop his power punches.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I was impressed when Plange displayed sportsmanship by lifting Dasmariñas before the two headed out of the ring. The Ghanaian should make sure that it would be for the IBO bantamweight belt the next time they meet.