• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight Giants title fight – Wilder vs Fury

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are not only giants, Deontay Wilder is 6 ft 7 in and Tyson Fury is 6 ft 9 in, but they are both undefeated. Wilder has 40 wins and 39 KOs while Fury sports a record of 27 wins with 19 KOs. They will meet on December 1 in Los Angeles. This is one record of a fight if only for their fight records and height. Wilder is currently the WBC heavyweight champion while Fury had lost his 3 heavyweight titles when he was tested positive for drugs.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

December is too far away to wait for this fight. Who else feels this fight should be tomorrow? Wilder is going to be aggressive like he always is, Tyson will pick him apart because of that with his insane agility and reach. If it goes to decision Tyson will get it. However, if Wilder lands 2-3 big punches, it will be game over for Tyson. It's 50%-50% for me.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

They are not only giants, Deontay Wilder is 6 ft 7 in and Tyson Fury is 6 ft 9 in, but they are both undefeated. Wilder has 40 wins and 39 KOs while Fury sports a record of 27 wins with 19 KOs. They will meet on December 1 in Los Angeles. This is one record of a fight if only for their fight records and height. Wilder is currently the WBC heavyweight champion while Fury had lost his 3 heavyweight titles when he was tested positive for drugs.

This is one fight I've been waiting for. Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder is one of those fights that would be both exciting and interesting to watch since they are both massive. I don't think this fight would last very long, I've seen Wilder fight and I think it would end with Fury down on the canvass. Wilder hasn't lost a fight yet and almost all of his fights ended with KO's. Let's face it Tyson Fury is just all hype, his career has waned and with the drug charges and losses, I don't think he has any chances with Wilder.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both undefeated in their December 1 fight in Staples Center in Los Angeles, Deontay Wilder said that the winner of his face off with Tyson Fury may be on a collision course with Anthony Joshua who holds the IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles. But Wilder insists that Joshua is not exactly the champion material that they want him to be. He had not met the real champion caliber and will be the winner on December 1.

M

Maestro

This right here is my type of fight. I will not even say much, let us just wait for the fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is an exchange of words between the 2 camps that was expected to hype the fight. But my guess is that they are doing that to catch the attention of Anthony Joshua who holds the other belts in the heavyweight division. The winner of this fight is anticipated to challenge Joshua for a unification. Deontay Wilder is a knockout puncher who had experienced being knocked down. That means his disposition is already tested in adversity.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They might be great fighters, but even so it's crazy the amount of money behind it. Not much different from football though.

M

Maestro

There is an exchange of words between the 2 camps that was expected to hype the fight. But my guess is that they are doing that to catch the attention of Anthony Joshua who holds the other belts in the heavyweight division. The winner of this fight is anticipated to challenge Joshua for a unification. Deontay Wilder is a knockout puncher who had experienced being knocked down. That means his disposition is already tested in adversity.

Did you see what the judges did with the scores?
What's going to happen now that they ruled the fight a draw?
Personally I want to see these two monsters clash again!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a disappointing finish for the Wilder-Fury fight with the split draw decision from the judges. One had it 115-111 for Wilder and one for Fury with 114-112 while the third judge has 113-113. Fury was floored in the 9th round and also in the 12th round that looked like a knockout but Fury was able to miraculously recover to the astonishment of everyone. But overall it was a good and exciting fight for the 2 big men.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know when their next fight is going to be, or does it just end with a draw?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know when their next fight is going to be, or does it just end with a draw?

Both camps of Fury and Wilder are itching for a rematch which gives one an idea that the fight was somehow fixed to be a draw in order to attract more attention and, of course, more money. But my guess is that they are trying to attract Anthony Joshua who is the most popular heavyweight now that can command a higher paycheck.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On hindsight, Deontay Wilder was disappointed with his performance especially in the 12th round when he knocked down Tyson Fury for a count of eight that was very slow, observed Wilder. With the 2 knockdowns, Wilder believed that he has the fight in his sleeves. Just like the first match of Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez that was proclaimed in the same fashion as a draw, hindsight tells me that GGG had won that fight handily. I have yet to see the full 12 rounds of the Wilder-Fury contest before I give my opinion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The World Boxing Council had given a go signal for the rematch of the Wilder-Fury fight that was adjudged to be a split draw. The camp of Wilder was not satisfied with the scoring that they want a rematch at once to settle the score. Wilder felt that he did not do so well and he wanted to prove that knocking out Fury is not impossible for him.