• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Venom

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I saw Venom yesterday and boy was I suprised. The movie was very good. Eddie Brock an investigative reporter in the marvel universe became the host of an alien named venom. Unable to live on earth without a compatible host, venom found Eddie and achieved a symbiotic relationship, giving Eddie superpowers to stop venom's comrades from reaching earth. What's great about this movie was the acting of Tom Hardy, his character Eddie Brock shined because of his performance. Also venom's personality was unexpectedly funny. This combination could be likened to a cross between Deadpool and The Hulk. I think the venom movie would definitely get a sequel. A fight with Spiderman would be epic.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I have just seen this now, and it was terrific. I didn't expect it to end when it did, but it was excellent. The animation for Venom is significantly better than whatever Sony was trying to do with venom in Spider-Man 3.

A

aaron

It's good to me. Fun, time passed quickly.
I hope Sony will learn and next time the movie will be rated R, not PG-13.

P

pamz21

it's is quite fun knowing that vemon really was a villain in the spider man series while in this movie we have seen that vemon wasn't a villain in which he was only trying to protect the people he cared most. it is quite interesting to that more and more villain movie are starting to be showned and we are begining to understand the background about this characters.