• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mission Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation vs Mission Impossible 6 - Fallout

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I was binge watching the Mission Impossible movie series last Saturday and usually each Mission Impossible movie gets better than the previou one. I can't help noticing that it seems MI6 - fallout is a bit short on action, well it has action sequences but nothing spectacular. It's not as exciting as the last one. I think that they should probably get a new star for role of Ethan Hunt or they should introduce new characters. Tom Cruise is so old now.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I agree with you on that regarding the action roles that Tom Cruise is playing and actually being too old for that. I have seen how he got an injury while doing one of the stunts in the movie and I reckon the mishap happened because of age. We are not getting any younger and perhaps there are other better roles that he can do aside from action flicks. Time to change.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I like Mission Impossible 6 better than 5. Mission Impossible 6: Fallout is truly phenomenal, it is not only the best mission impossible film but the best a Mission Impossible film can be. I've never seen such a fantastic movie in a theater. Its story is perfect. It has so much detail to it, and I was locked in the entire time, it was so complicated that I must see it again to understand the script aspect thoroughly. The main problem with most of the Mission Impossible films is the characters. But in Fallout, it takes the characters and makes them so likable that you want them to succeed.

P

pamz21

honestly i'm still amazed how tom cruise can still this stunts given his age. I think mission impossible 6 is much better than the mission impossible 5 because the stunts are really out of this world specially the helicopter stunt which tom cruise have really done himself and I have heard that tom cruise was really injured in one of the stunts he have done.

luri

luri

Banned
Tom Cruise is my all-time favorite actor. But I am not a fan of his Mission Impossible franchise. I did watch a couple of movies in the beginning. However, I stopped watching after the third installment. I believe there are better movies from Tom Cruise. Mission Impossible has lost the charm for me.