• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mucuna

maj79

maj79

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can find it at some Walmart’s in the vitamin section and online.

maj79

maj79

I just picked up some and will start with it today. So I’ll let y’all know how it does with me but as we know in here if it’s recommended by muscle mechanic then it’s about a sure thing

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Who’s tired this stuff, and does it work

https://youtu.be/THFx--IomPA
Been using for years when I am off cabar!
Really helps with prolactin for myself.
No bloods to prove but I know it fixes limp buddy on 19nors for me.

Very good. Glad to hear from actual experience. I may go a find a bottle of this. Wonder if they sell it at vitamin Shoppe or will I have to get it online
Got mine from there.
L-dopa
Dopa bean
Velvet bean
Dopadex
All names it goes by

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I just picked up some and will start with it today. So I’ll let y’all know how it does with me but as we know in here if it’s recommended by muscle mechanic then it’s about a sure thing
I take around 500-750 mg a day
Mostly at nighy
Not on now but have it.
It also is in blends like Adrenoline pre-workout bulk

maj79

maj79

Mostly at nighy
Not on now but have it.

I seen where is helps with HGH production too. My bottle tells me to take 1,200 mg right before bed on empty stomach. I’ll do that for two or three days then back it down to 600mg and see how it does

maj79

maj79

Who’s tired this stuff, and does it work

https://youtu.be/THFx--IomPA
Been using for years when I am off cabar!
Really helps with prolactin for myself.
No bloods to prove but I know it fixes limp buddy on 19nors for me.

Very good. Glad to hear from actual experience. I may go a find a bottle of this. Wonder if they sell it at vitamin Shoppe or will I have to get it online
Got mine from there.
L-dopa
Dopa bean
Velvet bean
Dopadex
All names it goes by

8494d5e1873c928c73f6a809d3e86868-1.jpg

This is the one I picked up today.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I used that high before but made me tired.
Since on real hgh steady I am calmer and tired in day but sleep sleep so so at night.

Think about adding low mk677 to get bigger natty release at night and for sleep.
3iu hgh and 12.5mg to 25mg mk677
Mostly at nighy
Not on now but have it.

I seen where is helps with HGH production too. My bottle tells me to take 1,200 mg right before bed on empty stomach. I’ll do that for two or three days then back it down to 600mg and see how it does

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see that Mucuna pruriens has lots of health benefits as a aphrodisiac, bolstering sexual energy and libido as well. It also makes you handle stress a bit more easier as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that I don't have any need for taking any specific for boosting my sexual productivity because I believe mine is maxed at apex right now. Any added incentives to improve it would cause me more harm than good.

There was a time one guy too such sexual enhancements food and even drugs for so long and his sexual organ was turgid for days without losing firmness. He had to seek medical care before it was corrected.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I think that I don't have any need for taking any specific for boosting my sexual productivity because I believe mine is maxed at apex right now. Any added incentives to improve it would cause me more harm than good.

There was a time one guy too such sexual enhancements food and even drugs for so long and his sexual organ was turgid for days without losing firmness. He had to seek medical care before it was corrected.
Priapism.... painful hard on that doesn't go away, can permanently damage penis!!!

Never happened to me but when sex drive too high my hand and shoulder give me problems because the urge comes when it's impossible to have sex, no woman to... but private bathroom is not far... LMAO!!!

Good way to put it is banging woman 2 times a day and rubbing one out on way to work and way back...

Cabar helps with refectory period thru lower prolactin but L-dopa helps with more dopamine. Also Amphetamines and Welbutrin can mimic dopamine and cause increase as well. I have adhd and holds true for amphetamine.

The right amount of test, mast, tren, AI and cabar and it's unreal.
Or test, trest ace, mast and deca why not cabar and holy shit...

I gotta try more L-Dopa again will start tonight I think!!

The total mg of one product to next.... read back mine says: Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) (Guaranteed 66mg (20%) catecholamines including 50mg (15%) L-dopa)

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Priapism.... painful hard on that doesn't go away, can permanently damage penis!!!

Never happened to me but when sex drive too high my hand and shoulder give me problems because the urge comes when it's impossible to have sex, no woman to... but private bathroom is not far... LMAO!!!

Good way to put it is banging woman 2 times a day and rubbing one out on way to work and way back...

Cabar helps with refectory period thru lower prolactin but L-dopa helps with more dopamine. Also Amphetamines and Welbutrin can mimic dopamine and cause increase as well. I have adhd and holds true for amphetamine.

The right amount of test, mast, tren, AI and cabar and it's unreal.
Or test, trest ace, mast and deca why not cabar and holy shit...

I gotta try more L-Dopa again will start tonight I think!!

The total mg of one product to next.... read back mine says: Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) (Guaranteed 66mg (20%) catecholamines including 50mg (15%) L-dopa)

Seriously, I'm very sure that it could be very dangerous to the penis because it's the veins and muscles of the penis that are put under intense pressure and if it's not controlled will result to a lasting damage to the manhood.