• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO welterweight title fight - Crawford vs Benavidez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terence Crawford will stake his WBO welterweight belt against Jose Benavidez, Jr on October 13 at CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Both undefeated, Crawford has 33 wins with 24 KOs while Benavidez has 27 wins with 18 KOs. Crawford won his belt by defeating Jeff Horn, the tormentor of Manny Pacquiao in their fight in Australia.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I'm hoping to see a good fight. It's time for Benavidez to prove his potentials. Can he handle Crawford's skills and elusiveness? If Benavidez lands his devastating punching, could Crawford take it? Wish them both good luck.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What promises to be a good fight went the other way. It was a one-sided fight from start to finish - it was all Crawford who was scoring. The big punch of Benavidez was not really seen at all because there was no substantial attack from the challenger. It was the champion who was dictating the tempo and who was providing the fireworks for the audience. And in the last round when Benavidez looked desperate for a knockout, he was accidentally knocked down by Crawford. What followed was a barrage that left Benavidez in shambles so the referee had to stop the fight to save the challenger from more harm.