• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF minimumweight title fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino Olympian Mark Anthony Barriga will be fighting for the vacant IBF minimumweight belt Mexican Carlos Licona. The 22-year old Barriga who is based in London has a fight record of 9 wins with no loss and 1 knockout. Barriga’s last victim was Colombian Gabriel Mendoza last May. Date and venue will be announced later.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's nice to hear that London Based Mark Barriga still has a clean record as of today. I saw one of his fights and he's a tactical fighter although I think he should develop more punching power because out of his 9 victories, he only has 1 KO.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barriga is aiming to become the IBF minimumweight champion after his fight on December 1. It is not a boast because the 2012 London Olympian is now under the care of noted nutritionist Jeaneth Aro who is helping the boxer prepare for his fight against Mexican Carlos Licona. It will be only the 10th professional fight of Barriga but he is confident that he can pull an upset and be a worthy champion.