• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC – Jon Jones vs Gustafsson

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the T-Mobile Arena in December, we will once again see the erstwhile UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones in the octagon. He will be facing Alexander Gustafsson who lost to him by a close decision in 2013 and this rematch is long awaited. Jones was stripped of his belt that he retained with a knockout of Daniel Cormier due to being tested positive for prohibited drugs. Cormier moved to the heavyweight division thereby leaving the light heavyweight division vacant.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

In the T-Mobile Arena in December, we will once again see the erstwhile UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones in the octagon. He will be facing Alexander Gustafsson who lost to him by a close decision in 2013 and this rematch is long awaited. Jones was stripped of his belt that he retained with a knockout of Daniel Cormier due to being tested positive for prohibited drugs. Cormier moved to the heavyweight division thereby leaving the light heavyweight division vacant.

I think that Alexander Gustafsson's losses against Cormier and Johnson sends a statement that Jones can easily beat Gustafsson. I've watched the Jones vs Gustafsson 1 fight and it was clear that Gustafsson lost.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

On their previous fight, no one has Damaged Jon Jones like that. His lips were swollen, his right eye was not visible anymore because of that wound on his eyebrow. Gustafsson should have won. A lot of fans say Jones lost clearly and it was a terrible decision.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On their previous fight, no one has Damaged Jon Jones like that. His lips were swollen, his right eye was not visible anymore because of that wound on his eyebrow. Gustafsson should have won. A lot of fans say Jones lost clearly and it was a terrible decision.

We have the same opinion that the judges have erred in giving the win to Jon Jones who has the very visible damages to his face. Gustafsson has the right to be given a rematch because he thought that he had won and that Jones was just so lucky with the judges. I have noticed that the UFC judges are not perfect in their scoring so maybe the UFC should find new and competent fight judges.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

We have the same opinion that the judges have erred in giving the win to Jon Jones who has the very visible damages to his face. Gustafsson has the right to be given a rematch because he thought that he had won and that Jones was just so lucky with the judges. I have noticed that the UFC judges are not perfect in their scoring so maybe the UFC should find new and competent fight judges.

I am ignorant when it comes to UFC judging and MMA scoring in general, and I am not familiar with how the business works. But how do they select the people who will be going to judge a fight?