• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mayweather vs Khabib

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the news is the challenge of Khabib Nurmagomedov directed to Floyd Mayweather for a fight just like Floyd's fight with Conor McGregor. Khabib may be preparing for an exit to the UFC because there are talks that he would be sanctioned and that his belt would be taken from him. Mayweather responded in the positive and said that it is his call for the fight to push through. And he says yes. But it will be under boxing rules, of course.

A

aaron

Khabib's not a boxer - His strength is on the ground. That fight would be much worse than the Conor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC president Dana White said that Khabib has a live contract with UFC which means the fight should pass under the aegis of UFC. If UFC will suspend Khabib then the Russian lightweight champion has no choice but to sit it out until his contract with UFC expires. In other words, Mayweather should be negotiating with UFC in case he is open to a fight with Khabib.

My opinion on the Khabib-Mayweather fight if it materializes will not reach the height of the McGregor-Mayweather fight because Khabib is not a crowd drawer like Conor.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I assume it's going to be one boring fight as Khabib can't box, but that's just me. It would be interesting to see Floyd drag his rich ass to UFC though. It would be nice to see them fight under MMA rules.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Cross fights aren't really interesting their just being used for hype purposes. Just like the fight between McGregor and Mayweather, it's just like a demo fight. How can Khabib fight an undefeated boxer and have a decent chance of winning when he's not even a trained boxer? It's a hands down Mayweather win.

A

aaron

I assume it's going to be one boring fight as Khabib can't box, but that's just me. It would be interesting to see Floyd drag his rich ass to UFC though. It would be nice to see them fight under MMA rules.
I would love to see that.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My personal opinion on this fight if ever it pushes through will be more for the money and not really for the sport. Take note that we were already fooled by the fight of McGregor and Mayweather that it was like wrestling that was a scripted fight that McGregor was obviously being given a leeway in the earlier rounds only to be knocked out in the later rounds. I don't think Mayweather will agree to a fair fight because he is protecting his fight record.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the news report that Khabib Nurmagomedov was challenging Floyd Mayweather to a fight in the tradition that was started by Conor McGregor, UFC is now clearing up the issue. Mayweather had replied to the challenge that a fight with Khabib is possible and it can happen if Mayweather approves of it. UFC president Dana White said that Khabib has a live contract with UFC and if ever the fight will materialize against Mayweather, it will be in the octagon to mean it will not be under boxing rules.