• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey's antics in the WWE ring

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you seen the video where Ronda Rousey flexed her muscle against WWE champion Alexa Bliss? It was a confrontation in the ring with a big guy as the mediator. Being the champion, Alexa kept on harping at her achievements and belittling Ronda who is a newcomer to WWE. Without warning, Ronda got away from the mediating and punched Alexa who fell on the mat. Not content, Ronda hit the guy who also fell. There came 5 referees, I think. They were also hit by Ronda. It was a show of muscle for Ronda. Even if we know that everything was scripted, it was still a good show.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Ronda Rousey's fame as a mix martial artist does provide a new flavor in WWE, she became it's poster girl in just a few months time. And I like to watch her matches which most are clearly one sided. She's the only one legit female fighter in the WWE and this helps in legitimizing it's Divas or female wrestlers. It's also worthy to note that Rousey trained with the late Roddy Piper who she considers a good friend and one of her mentors. As for her antics well what can you expect from WWE?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In agree that Ronda's mixed martial arts experience not to mention her legion of fans in the UFC greatly helps WWE in their distaff side of wrestling. But the problem with Ronda's stature is that she couldn't play second fiddle because it will not be credible for any WWE woman wrestler to upend Ronda owing to her skills. Remember that she was the UFC bantamweight champion with 7 consecutive defenses.

M

Maestro

Ronda Rousey is here to stay and she is actually my new favorite. Also, that pokere face is just amazing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda Rousey is here to stay and she is actually my new favorite. Also, that pokere face is just amazing.

I think you mean her poker face..lol. She is most fans favorite entertainer right now.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alexa will never be a match for Ronda Rousey. They aren't any equal at all. Even Nia Jax couldn't fight Ronda Rousey, so I'm not surprised seeing her beat Bliss so bad.

Ronda Rousey even beat Triple H like he was her mate. Ronda Rousey is a mean scarily women. Personally, I wouldn't want to fight her.