• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One Championship lightweight title fight – Folayang vs Khan

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino Eduard Folayang and Singaporean Amir Khan will dispute the vacant One Championship lightweight title on November 3 in the MOA Arena in the Philippines. With his 20-6 record, Folayang is favored to win over Kahn who has a fight record of 11-3. Folayang who is now 34 is the former lightweight champion who lost the belt to Martin Nguyen via an unexpected knockout.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm a fan of Folayang eversince I saw him fight 5 years ago and he reminds me of a muscular Bruce Lee. The problem I see with Folayang is that he relies too much on sheer power kicks and punches. He's defense and counter against jujitsu tackles and ground game is weak. Also he's age affects his performance, younger fighters are faster and bolder than him. Considering Amir Khan as his latest opponent, I think this fight would make or break folayang, if he loses it means he has lost his edge while if he wins, then there's a possibility of getting his belt back.