• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How many pins do you use per mth on avarage?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Myself with eod pi s and hgh 45-50 per mth.just curious never seen this asked before

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I’m pinning oils only, I might use the same pin for 3 week. That’s 6 injections. Needle dulls a little beyond that. You just have to be vigilant and keep things clean.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

If I’m pinning oils only, I might use the same pin for 3 week. That’s 6 injections. Needle dulls a little beyond that. You just have to be vigilant and keep things clean.
Thank you for responding sr

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you for responding sr

Not a problem. I don’t think I’ve seen that question asked before. What’s interesting is after being in the medical field for 16 + years I’ve seen diabetics that would reuse the same syringe for 32-3 weeks. And that’s a shot every day. That to me is crazy. But for most of them it is more of a financial situation.