• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao vs Broner

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino 8-division champion Manny Pacquiao will defend his WBO welterweight belt against 4-division champion Adrien Broner in January 2019 with the exact date and venue to be announced later. The American Broner is a knockout artist and no pushover. However, the fight is being clouded by talks about Pacquiao meeting Mayweather again after disposing of Broner.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

If Floyd sees Pacman great on Boner, there will be no Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 2 yet. I think it will be Spence vs. Pacman. If Pacman looks terrible, there will be a Floyd vs. Manny for sure. Mayweather likes to assure he is not on a dangerous position on Manny, he wants Pacquiao to push his limits, so if Mayweather fights Pacman, he'll be too slow and not well on the last fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, nobody cares about that fight. These guys are old skool and nobody is trying to keep up with them.