• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trenbolone esters

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
I have always liked test and tren the most especially mixed with masteron. I have ran 300 to 500 of tren e and 400 tren ace for weekly doses. I liked the ace better then the enanthate. It just more intense . this next run i will be using 200 to 300 tren hex. I am lowering the dose because i am 41 now and trying for less gear and more intense workouts. Cleaner eating and more resting.

I have ran test higher and lower then tren. Liling both but i had less sides with lower test.

Thinking

400 to 500 test e

400 materon e

And 200 to 300 tren hex

And maybe superdrol 10mg for 5 weeks or

Tbol 60mg for 6 weeks .

So back to my original intention of the post.

What tren esters do you guys like better and what about test to tren dose?

IAFill

IAFill

Myself and others i know have always just ran test at a lower dose when combined with tren.
I decided on some big doses once, 750mg of sus250 with 600 tren ace200 and that absolutely killed me lol.

I too like Ace better then E, almost completely different compounds even though its just the ester, Hex eventhough i haven't tried it personally is another animal all together(quoting people i know).
Make sure to come back and update this thread on how its treating you!

You said it yourself, you had less sides with lower test so i say it'll be beneficial to just lower it right down and let the other 2 compounds work their magic!

jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Myself and others i know have always just ran test at a lower dose when combined with tren.
I decided on some big doses once, 750mg of sus250 with 600 tren ace200 and that absolutely killed me lol.

I too like Ace better then E, almost completely different compounds even though its just the ester, Hex eventhough i haven't tried it personally is another animal all together(quoting people i know).
Make sure to come back and update this thread on how its treating you!

You said it yourself, you had less sides with lower test so i say it'll be beneficial to just lower it right down and let the other 2 compounds work their magic!
I start in January but i will update for sure

Reactions: BigHulk
H

heavyhitter

I like ace personally. For some reason enanthate really fucks with my stomach

Reactions: BigHulk and jolter604
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Man I really miss trend and its only been a year.

But axe for the win

jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Man I really miss trend and its only been a year.

But ace for the win