• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lebron James to LA Lakers

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a sad debut for Lebron James when his new team LA Lakers when they lost to Portland Trailblazers 128-119. But the Lakers are still hopeful that Lebron could pick up his momentum in the subsequent games. As for the team to beat in the finals, it is still Golden State Warriors that is looming as the top favorite and Lebron would be lucky is his new team will play opposite Golden State in the finals.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The one thing I dislike about LeBron's move to LA or any team is that the media just totally disrespects and disregards every other player on that team. Most of the time, he gets every single drop of credit for any success. Just like what happened with him with Kyrie with the Cavs. I mean come on, give credit where credit is due.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Lebron made a mistake in his move to LA Lakers because they just suffered their 5th loss and could show only 2 wins. I don't think they have a good chance in getting to figure in the finals which is reserved for the Golden State Warriors. And I agree with @NoviceNinja that the rest of the team members are being ignored by the media because their focus is only on Lebron. Come on guys, basketball is a team play and it cannot survive with a one-man team.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Lakers do have a lot of very young players with the exception of LeBron and JaVale McGee- they are young and gifted, but they never have learned how to win on the professional level. These young players are gaining experience though- by learning from real life, which really is the best teacher of them all, so things could change in the future.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are right that the teammates of Lebron are young and needing more experience in the pro league. But I'm afraid that Lebron may be losing patience with the losses that they suffered. He already had issued a statement regarding the mistakes that their team should have learned from because they cannot continue in repeating those mistakes.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

People are saying that now we can stop the Kobe-Lebron comparison since they are family now. But IMHO, James should've stayed in Cleveland and stick to the town to build his legacy, but I'm sure he has personal reasons for leaving. Good luck to him and go Lakers!