Your first visit?
Register

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Combining OMAD with workouts

OMAD is regarded as the act of eating one meal in a day and maintaining that eating pattern. When you are very cautious of losing weight, it's very important to monitor how and what you eat. Combining OMAD and workouts will definitely help you to lose weight quickly.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Combining OMAD with workouts

I agree that adding exercise or workout to any kind of diet will hasten the loss of weight. However, it seems that OMAD is rigorous for the body since it is a daily fasting. I agree that the body can get used to OMAD in a month or 2 but the rigor is still there. When done with a workout, the body may experience hardship that may cause imbalance aside from the muscle pains and fatigue.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I agree that adding exercise or workout to any kind of diet will hasten the loss of weight. However, it seems that OMAD is rigorous for the body since it is a daily fasting. I agree that the body can get used to OMAD in a month or 2 but the rigor is still there. When done with a workout, the body may experience hardship that may cause imbalance aside from the muscle pains and fatigue.
    Just like you mentioned that within a month or two, the body would get to use OMAD, it's what's matters most. Even though OMAD takes its toll on the body, it's more difficult when you are new at it but once you get used to it, it's very easy.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As for me, working out or exercising even for only an hour a day makes me exhausted. So I need to eat a lot to gain back the energy I lost. Imagine if I'm also doing OMAD at the same time, I might not be able to sustain it in the long run. But I guess different people react differently to different practices so what do I know. All I'm saying is that this type of routine is not for me.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    As for me, working out or exercising even for only an hour a day makes me exhausted. So I need to eat a lot to gain back the energy I lost. Imagine if I'm also doing OMAD at the same time, I might not be able to sustain it in the long run. But I guess different people react differently to different practices so what do I know. All I'm saying is that this type of routine is not for me.
    It's true that when you are on one diet in a day, your body seems to run low on energy and as a result of that, most people can't get into other strenuous workouts.

It's actually not a must to get into workouts while on OMAD but if you can, it's equally good as well. Just take things easy and smooth.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE=Heatman;3239596]
    It's true that when you are on one diet in a day, your body seems to run low on energy and as a result of that, most people can't get into other strenuous workouts.

It's actually not a must to get into workouts while on OMAD but if you can, it's equally good as well. Just take things easy and smooth.
    You're probably right. Set your pace and not force things if you can't. Take it slow at first and observe how your body reacts with the routine. If you think you can do better, then go ahead and add some more.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3239887]
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post

You're probably right. Set your pace and not force things if you can't. Take it slow at first and observe how your body reacts with the routine. If you think you can do better, then go ahead and add some more.
    Exactly! I was actually very active in working out before I started doing OMAD, so it was literally very easy for me to combine both the workouts and being on diet, although I seem to lose my strength sometimes because my body was running low on energy as a result of low carb consumption.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions