• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey is WWE RAW champion

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the title from Alexa Bliss, current RAW champion Ronda Rousey defeated Nikki Bella in a grueling match that left Ronda with a swollen face and a scratch on her face. WWE pundits say that it is not good for WWE to have Ronda as champion because she will grab all the attention owing to her UFC experience which was a real mixed martial arts league. What may happen is the loss of popularity of the other women wrestlers in WWE.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I've seen the fight, and it was the main event, but Becky and Charlotte stole the show. :grin:

M

Maestro

I mean who is really suprised? We all saw this coming from a mile away. Eventually, Ronda was going to dominate.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda Rousey is not to be messed with. Her level of professionalism is out of this world. Also, when it comes to experience she has more because of the exposure she has had.

M

Maestro

Ronda Rousey is not to be messed with. Her level of professionalism is out of this world. Also, when it comes to experience she has more because of the exposure she has had.

Ronda Rousey is doing everything. She is also in movies.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ronda Rousey is doing everything. She is also in movies.
I only know that she was in one of The Expendables movie.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

After winning the title from Alexa Bliss, current RAW champion Ronda Rousey defeated Nikki Bella in a grueling match that left Ronda with a swollen face and a scratch on her face. WWE pundits say that it is not good for WWE to have Ronda as champion because she will grab all the attention owing to her UFC experience which was a real mixed martial arts league. What may happen is the loss of popularity of the other women wrestlers in WWE.

I say that both Alexa and the Bella twins are not at the same league as Ronda is. WWE should find a good opponent for Ronda or her career will fade. I do think that in the present DIVA roster ASUKA and Charlotte Flair are two good opponents for Ronda Rousey.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda Rousey is actually the only reason why I now fancy watching the female division of WWE. The general female division fights used to bore me to the skull until the former UFC champion Ronda Rousey was introduced into the mix.

She will be the WWE raw women's champion as long as she wants.