• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thompson breaks the 3-point shot record

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Golden State Warrior point guard Klay Thompson had broken the record of teammate Stephen Curry for the most number of 3-point shots made in one game. The previous record of 13 was erased by Thompson's 14 3-point shots which he made against the Chicago Bulls. It was the 7th win for the Warriors. What made the feat more incredible was that the 14 3-pointers were made only in 3 quarters of the game because Thompson was not fielded anymore in the 4th quarter.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

What's fascinating is the lack of ego in the GSW team. His teammates Steph, Dray, KD made sure to feed him the ball continuously until he comes out of the game, all happy to see him break the record. That is true unselfishness right there, genuinely happy for the next man to succeed on their team. Beautiful basketball at its finest!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's fascinating is the lack of ego in the GSW team. His teammates Steph, Dray, KD made sure to feed him the ball continuously until he comes out of the game, all happy to see him break the record. That is true unselfishness right there, genuinely happy for the next man to succeed on their team. Beautiful basketball at its finest!

One local newspaper columnist here said that the Golden State Warriors is headed for another championship finals because of the coordination and cooperation of the players. It is not much of their skills, according to the sports columnist, but the teamwork is impeccable that I know Lebron is full of envy by now. Maybe that last statement was a hint of Lebron's frustration with his new team.