• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC - losing skid means a hint to retire

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This about Chris Weidman who became UFC middleweight champion by beating the unbeatable Anderson Silva. It was a stroke of luck that Weidman had hit Silva with a haymaker that led to a ground and pound for a referee stoppage. But the rematch was more brutal when Silva broke his leg. Weidman was looked up as unbeatable until he met Luke Rockhold who dethroned him. Next was a loss by knockout to Yoel Romero followed by another knockout by Gegard Mousashi. His most recent fight was another knockout loss to Jacare Souza. Those 4 losses may be a hint that Weidman should retire.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was talking about coming up with a new strategy to break that losing streak. We should at least give him a chance.

M

Maestro

Coming back from that kind of humiliation is not going to be an easy job. I bet his confidence is all gone and fighters are going to take advantage of that.