• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC women's flyweight title fight - Schevchenko vs Jedrzedczyk

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a battle of 2 women whose names are hard to spell and difficult to pronounce. Former UFC strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzedczyk will face erstwhile opponent Valentina Schevchenko for the vacant UFC flyweight title. Shevchenko from Kyrgyztan has a record of 15-3 with 2 losses inflicted by bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes and 1 by Liz Carmouche while Jedrzedzyk has 15-2 with both losses inflicted by strawweight champion Rose Namajunas.

M

Maestro

To be honest, I don't think anyone is interested in this fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 5-round fight did not go as per the expectation because there was not much fireworks from Shevchenko who was the favorite in the betting odds. Despite the relentless attacks of Jedrzedczyk nothing was seen because she couldn't get a clear hit on Shevchenko. And although Shevchenko won by unanimous decision of 49-46 on all the 3 judges still the fans were waiting for something explosive that did not come. It looks like the new flyweight champion is out of condition.