Your first visit?
Register

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Stomach vibrator for flat tommy

I have seen some woman make use of stomach vibrator to apply pressure and burn their belly fat. Some of these vibrators makes use of batteries which are rechargeable.

Do you think using this is better than normal workouts?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Stomach vibrator for flat tommy

My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.
    It's very frustrating to see our loved ones grow out of shape without having a viable solution to the problem. I'm touched about the situation of your wife's stomach and how you feel about it.

Have you tried getting her to workout regularly especially with abdominal drills, it's definitely going to be of great help to her.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.
    Seriously, I'm never comfortable with using the stomach vibrator for any reason whatsoever. I see those that makes use of it as lazy people who don't have the energy to workout but are very comfortable seating down and wrapping the stomach vibrator over their belly to do the work for them.

collapse Posting Permissions