• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stomach vibrator for flat tommy

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen some woman make use of stomach vibrator to apply pressure and burn their belly fat. Some of these vibrators makes use of batteries which are rechargeable.

Do you think using this is better than normal workouts?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.

It's very frustrating to see our loved ones grow out of shape without having a viable solution to the problem. I'm touched about the situation of your wife's stomach and how you feel about it.

Have you tried getting her to workout regularly especially with abdominal drills, it's definitely going to be of great help to her.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.

Seriously, I'm never comfortable with using the stomach vibrator for any reason whatsoever. I see those that makes use of it as lazy people who don't have the energy to workout but are very comfortable seating down and wrapping the stomach vibrator over their belly to do the work for them.