Your first visit?
Register

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

NEAT for fat loss

[FONT=-apple-system][/FONT][FONT=-apple-system][/FONT][FONT=-apple-system][/FONT][FONT=-apple-system]Want to see more results in the gym? Increase the amount of activity you do outside of the gym 🤙. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, active yourself! Take a walk more often![/FONT]
    [FONT=-apple-system]Sorry for the typo 😌[/FONT]
    [FONT=-apple-system].[/FONT]
    [FONT=-apple-system]Sign me up for an extra 660kcals a week yeah. People underestimate the impact increasing your NEAT can have on fat loss. Itís pretty bloody substantial! NEAT is anything outside of regular training/ gym. Walking, gardening, fidgeting, you name it. So if you spend most of your day at a desk and maybe 3 hours a week at the gym. I strongly advise if you want to start seeing results get those steps up[/FONT]

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: NEAT for fat loss

Our house has a short staircase because the architecture is split-level. But when in the office, I always use the stairs in going up the 3rd floor. I also have some physical activity at home because I have many plants to tend. My wife used to be on the 5th floor and she uses the stairs in going up and going down. Unfortunately she was transferred to the 10th floor so she couldn't use the stairs anymore. My advice is for her to climb up to 3rd or 4th floor before taking the elevator.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: NEAT for fat loss

All this amounts to handling your lifestyle appropriately. Check out what you eat on regular basis. Don't engage in lots of vices like smoking, drinking, eating very late at night, sleeping very late etc.

All these would help you to lose weight.

collapse Posting Permissions