• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stan Lee Creator of Marvel Comics dies at 95

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Spider Man, The Hulk, Mighty Thor, Iron Man, Fantastic Four are among the cartoons I used to watch as a kid in the early 70s. Recently though these marvel heroes have began debuting in the cinemas as action flicks with all the drama and fireworks. Only realized that there was a man who created these super stuffs: Stan Lee. Google his story and bio and some pretty amazing hero stuffs will come out in his name. Stan gave us unadulterated entertainment, much much better than all the violence and sex movies that we are bombarded with in recent years. Thanks to Stan, his creations will live for many many more years. Good viewing years to be exact. Rest in Peace hero.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, Stan Lee was was known as a comic book writer, editor, and publisher- he collaborated with others at Marvel, and they included co-writer/ artists- Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko. He co-created a lot of great fictional characters, and these superheroes included Spider-Man, X-Men, The Hulk and Ant-Man to name a few.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Stan Lee is a man that changed the world. He will be missed but never forgotten. Legends never die, they inspire.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Stan "The Man Lee" was the Lord Commander of Marvel Comics and his passing is a big loss to the Marvel Comics and it's Cinematic Universe and to the super hero world in general. I'll miss his comedic cameo appearances in Marvel Movies.
To Stan Lee, Excelsior !!!

C

Caguioa747

Banned
He helped a lot of people through his work in his life time. I like marvel and I thought his cameos were great but honestly his death was inevitable and I'm not too worked up about it. He seemed healthy up to the end and in good spirits and I can only hope that's how I go out.