• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Playstation , x box, nintendo etc

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I really don't know if health buffs also play console games. But just pitch in whatever you have to say regarding games that we play from time to time. In my case I am a huge fan/addict of Gran Turismo racing during its debut in PS1 way back in the 90s. The whole game which included the different cars, the routes, the rules, the sound efx etc just changed the way I deal with games. I mean I really enjoyed playing those Turismo games and in fact I'm planning to get one of those consoles this Christmas. And why not? If it made you feel better before chances are it'll be the same today.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I became a PlayStation fan when I've seen someone play God of War so I asked my dad if I can buy a PS2 for myself, and I'm so glad he obliged. Those were the days where games are not that graphics intensive and the God of War franchise changed the game by making use of the console hardware to its full potential.

P

pamz21

i am a big gamer fan i started playing video games i think when i was 5, starting with brick games and small consoles. my very first game console was a nintendo entertainment system or NES for short, i used to play with it all night long. then went up with playstation and recently personal computer. i loved role playing games when i was a child i am really into different stories of the heroes. but recently i am playing more of a league of legend types of games, because i hardly have time on playing role playing games.