• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supersets for the shocker

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
So you want to burn fat, get super lean, and have a great six-pack, right? Then you must determine the quickest, most effective means to achieve this: A clean diet, yes. Sufficient cardio. And the lifting? That’s easy: supersets.

There are a lot of bodybuilders who think that training with anabolic steroids can get the job done; that they no longer have to work out hard because the pill will take care of everything — not true.

Sure, anabolic steroids do stir up your muscle development but this doesn’t mean you should be a slacker when it comes to working out. The truth is, you should be working twice as hard when taking them! Anabolic steroids can rapidly repair your muscles and add a significant amount of strength to your body. This is why highly intensive workouts are ideal for maximizing the results of anabolic steroids.

Here are some effective workout methods that you should know before you the juice.

1. Lesser rests between sets
Although it’s a noticeable fact that long breaks between sets can give your muscles enough rest to do the same number of reps for the next set, this method will focus more on developing your strength and less on your muscle mass.

Studies show that a good 60–90 seconds rest interval between high-intensity sets will increase both muscle size and strength simultaneously. This method also increases testosterone levels and helps you to keep pace during workouts. Since you have added strength when taking anabolic steroids, this method should be a piece of the cake.

2. Use supersets and giant sets

Supersets are a set of exercises that are immediately performed after another set of different exercises, without rest. A giant set is performed in a group of three or more exercises to target just one part of the body.

In maximizing anabolic gains, you should always aim to keep your workouts as extreme as possible. Adding supersets and giant sets at least once during your workout will afford you the following benefits:

· Time efficiency

With this method, you will reduce your total workout time without reducing the quality.

· Good muscle shock

Supersets and giant sets give your muscle fibers a good shock, helping them to develop faster and encouraging them to grow even more.

· Intensity

The force used in these workouts complements the highly intense workout required when taking anabolic steroids.

3. Adding sets and reps

Utilize the strength brought by the pill to get the most out of your steroid cycle. One good way to achieve this is to add more sets and reps to your workout.

It won’t just maximize the effects of the steroid, it will also develop your strength, both physical and mental, even when you have finished your steroid cycle.

How max should I go?

Choose a weight that you can lift in 10–15 reps. If you are bench pressing 70 pounds for 10 reps, as soon as 10 reps come easy, do another set with 12 reps this time. Continue adding to it until you reach 15 reps.

What if I can’t get up to 15 reps?

Pushing to failure is one good way of making your muscles grow. If you reach failure on the 10th rep, rack the weight, do 5 deep breaths, and continue finishing to the 15th rep. This is called the rest pause. Your goal is to always achieve that 15 reps no matter what, even if you have to rest more than once.

Anabolic steroids could be your best friend, helping you to achieve the body you want. This does not mean that you can let them do all the work. Take full advantage of the effects of steroids for best results — go hard or go home,’ that’s what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I do 5-7 reps and high intentisy burst curcuts of 3 supersets per set and do 4 total circut sets of 3 different positions or exercises I combine smaller and larger muscles shifting load from one superset to next one chest one tricep one chest then back to begining for 4 total
Then next positions or combo exercises

Back with biceps abs

Shoulders with calves

Upper legs with Abs

Chest with triceps

45 minutes per workout sometimes 60... not much rest periods....

I warm-up and do main strength size exercise with 90 sec rest no supersets but drop sets...

Then on Circut supersets I only rest pause deep breaths before each superset then 30-45 seconds before blasting next round.

For more size i can use more food but fat loss with no "Cardio" is achieved. I been eating Halloween candy since she started buying it 2 weeks before... but body stayed fairly low bf%...

No more junk though!!

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Supersets are great for building up muscles, specially in developing the abdominal muscles and burning up fat keeping you lean, buff and with good cuts. But before you do supersets it's best to properly warm up because doing it cold could have some health risks. When I do super sets, I would rest for 15 seconds with only a gulp of water. It's quite effective and i can really feel my muscles developing afterwards.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Supersets are quite good if you know how to carry out every major drills associated with it. I try as much as possible to get into weight lifting and other high intensity exercise.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, supersets are when two or more exercises hitting different muscle groups are performed in a row without rest between them. Supersets also allow you to increase the intensity of you workout by overloading the muscle.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, supersets are when two or more exercises hitting different muscle groups are performed in a row without rest between them. Supersets also allow you to increase the intensity of you workout by overloading the muscle.

Exactly! Currently, I'm focusing on the drills that helps me to develop my biceps. I have kind of ignored that part of my body muscles for a while now, so it's time to hit it up and get some tonned biceps muscles.

Reactions: jolter604
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
I can't even get a decent work on the pipes with super sets.
My Arma get flabby bulk in just a couple weeks if I do lazy arm routines lol.
Burn it to earn it

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to just keep adding weight for each set and push as much as I could. By the 6th set I could only do a rep or 2. I'm too old for that now. lol

Reactions: jolter604
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I love doing super sets, drop down sets, giants sets, etc. Such a great pump.

Reactions: tkD and ArnoldS
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
I used to just keep adding weight for each set and push as much as I could. By the 6th set I could only do a rep or 2. I'm too old for that now. lol
I added that to it and by 3am next day I woke for work in pain

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff