Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Supersets for the shocker

So you want to burn fat, get super lean and have a great six-pack, right? Then you must determine the quickest, most effective means to achieving this: A clean diet, yes. Sufficient cardio, definitely. And the lifting? Thatís easy: supersets.

There are a lot of bodybuilders who think that training with anabolic steroids can get the job done; that they no longer have to work out really hard because the pill will take care of everything ó not true.

Sure, anabolic steroids do stir up your muscle development but this doesnít mean you should be a slacker when it comes to working out. The truth is, you should be working twice as hard when taking them! Anabolic steroids can rapidly repair your muscles and add a significant amount of strength to your body. This is why highly intensive workouts are ideal for maximising the results of anabolic steroids.

Here are some effective workout methods that you should know before you the juice.

1. Lesser rests between sets
    Although itís a noticeable fact that long breaks between sets can give your muscles enough rest to do the same number of reps for the next set, this method will focus more on developing your strength and less on your muscle mass.

Studies show that a good 60Ė90 seconds rest interval between high intensity sets will increase both muscle size and strength simultaneously. This method also increases testosterone levels and helps you to keep the pace during workouts. Since you have added strength when taking anabolic steroids, this method should be a piece of cake.

2. Use supersets and giant sets

Supersets are a set of exercises that are immediately performed after another set of a different exercise, without rest. A giant set is performed in a group of three or more exercises to target just one part of the body.

In maximising anabolic gains, you should always aim to keep your workouts as extreme as possible. Adding supersets and giant sets at least once during your workout will afford you the following benefits:

∑ Time efficiency

With this method, you will reduce your total workout time without reducing the quality.

∑ Good muscle shock

Supersets and giant sets give your muscle fibres a good shock, helping them to develop faster and encouraging them to grow even more.

∑ Intensity

The force used in these workouts complements the highly intense workout required when taking anabolic steroids.

3. Adding sets and reps

Utilise the strength brought by the pill to get the most out of your steroid cycle. One good way to achieve this is to add more sets and reps to your workout.

It wonít just maximise the effects of the steroid, it will also develop your own strength, both physical and mental, even when you have finished your steroid cycle.

How max should I go?

Choose a weight that you can lift in 10Ė15 reps. If you are bench pressing 70 pounds for 10 reps, as soon as 10 reps comes easy, do another set with 12 reps this time. Continue adding to it until you reach 15 reps.

What if I canít get up to 15 reps?

Pushing to failure is one good way of making your muscles grow. If you reach failure on the 10th rep, rack the weight, do 5 deep breaths and continue finishing to the 15th rep. This is called the rest-pause. Your goal is to always achieve that 15 reps no matter what, even if you have to rest more than once.

Anabolic steroids could be your best friend, helping you to achieve the body you want. This does not mean that you can let them do all the work. Take full advantage of the effects of steroids for best results ó go hard or go home,í thatís what they say.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Supersets for the shocker

I do 5-7 reps and high intentisy burst curcuts of 3 supersets per set and do 4 total circut sets of 3 different positions or exercises I combine smaller and larger muscles shifting load from one superset to next one chest one tricep one chest then back to begining for 4 total
    Then next positions or combo exercises

Back with biceps abs

Shoulders with calves

Upper legs with Abs

Chest with triceps

45 minutes per workout sometimes 60... not much rest periods....

I warm-up and do main strength size exercise with 90 sec rest no supersets but drop sets...

Then on Circut supersets I only rest pause deep breaths before each superset then 30-45 seconds before blasting next round.

For more size i can use more food but fat loss with no "Cardio" is achieved. I been eating Halloween candy since she started buying it 2 weeks before... but body stayed fairly low bf%...

No more junk though!!

collapse Posting Permissions