• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ONE FC welterweight title

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Tyler McGuire will be gunning for the One FC welterweight title against heavy striker Zebaztian Kadestam. The fight will be held in Stadium Stora in Jakarta, Indonesia. McGuire was waiting for a fight in UFC when this fight became a reality. McGuire has a record of 11 wins while Kadestam sports a fight record of 10-4. The One FC welterweight title was vacated by Ben Askren who moved to UFC in a trade of fighters with Demetrious Johnson moving to One FC.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is a lot of changes. Anyway, I hope it is going to be great.

M

Maestro

These guys have really crazy training routines. I can't wait to see their skills on the ring.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These guys have really crazy training routines. I can't wait to see their skills on the ring.

What sounds crazy to me in the training is in losing 10 to 20 pounds a week before the fight. I wonder how they do it but some fighters admitted that it is the standard now. The 10 or 20 pounds of weight difference will give the fighter an advantage because he would be bigger provided his opponent doesn't practice the same weight loss method.