• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Queen's Fred Mercury

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
There has been a lot of talk regarding the singer's sexuality. But even his band mates didn't really know until even after his demise in 1991. Freddie was close to his all male group and they knew the guy well. But after some time the hot ladies who went inside Freds dressing room were replaced by hot men and Fred was already hinting that he had already changed preferences. Fred died of the deadly and sexually transmitted AIDs disease usually associated with homosexual practices.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

The dude was gay. But he's talent, stage presence, voice and overflowing charisma wowed audiences and fans. Like most gifted performers he died young. But his songs will stay to entertain future generations.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I also heard he had HIV, is bisexual and queer. Nevertheless, I don't take anything from the man. He was talented and lived his life the way he wants it to be. May his soul rest in peace in heaven.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who cares if he was gay?

P

pamz21

i do know that fred mercury was a gay, he did died from HIV which he got from having different guy sexual partners, but i really don't think that it makes a difference in his bandmate if he is a straight or not. he really is a great singer had a great voice, a very powerful voice which i think everyone will agree. the queen created a lot of hit singles and having a problem with sexual orientation doesn't really matter.