• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ramy is working with Neil Hill

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From md fb page

" IFBB PRO - Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay is now working with Neil Hill - Y3T and Team Y3T!

Congratulations!

First show for 2019 has not yet been decided."

FB IMG 1542558864217

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Big rami is working with neil hill

From niel hill

Via @neil_yoda_hill1
I’m excited to officially announce that @big_ramy has now started working with me and joined #TeamY3T . What show we choose as our first show for 2019 has not yet been decided. For me it’s not about rushing the process, but a time to learn and figure out Ramy’s body. I want to make this Very clear. My relationship, friendship, commitment and loyalty is the very essence of me as a person. I will be prepping All my Athletes to try and Win every show they enter. One day I will have the likes of @william_bonac @big_ramy @flex_lewis & @blessing_awodibu All competing against each other. No-one will get more of my commitment, knowledge, time and belief, they will all share 100% of me, how they place will be down to the judges eyes and views. I love my work, but one of the most important things for me is the happiness and health of my Athletes. I don’t play god with there health. I want to personally Thank All my Amazing Athletes for always supporting me in everything I do. Love you guys loads. Let’s look forward to New challenges, New goals, New experiences and great things in 2019..

FB IMG 1542264105118

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Re: Big rami is working with neil hill

I like this move.